[lug] SCO (aka Caldera) now suing all Linux users

ljp ljp at llornkcor.com
Thu May 15 13:03:35 MDT 2003

I believe they really mean GNU/Linux, not Linux, as I doubt the kernel has any
SCO code in it.

Although, you'd think if they wanted the alleged infringement stopped, they
would tell us what code they say is theirs.

Funny, they are warning the _users_ and not the developers/distributions.

--
My cat's a debugger....

Potter, Lorn, "ljp"
core developer / Web Administrator
Project OPIE- the Open Palmtop Integrated Environment
http://opie.handhelds.org
IRC: irc.freenode.net #opie #opie.de

llornkcor at handhelds.org
llornkcor at helixcommunity.org