[lug] SCO (aka Caldera) now suing all Linux users

John E. Koontz koontz at boulder.nist.gov
Thu May 15 16:26:56 MDT 2003

At 04:18 PM 5/15/2003 -0600, KF wrote:
>I think they bought DR-DOS so they could get away from making a sale for
>Microsoft every time they sold a copy of Netware.  Remember that you had
>to boot into MS-DOS before you could load Netware.  I'd love to know who
>the genius was that came up with that one. (maybe your conspiracy lies
>there... :)

Once not too long ago (1-2 years ago?) I suddenly encountered DR-DOS in
connection with some disk configuration software.  I swear there wasn't a
Novell network in site.

Fortunately the Novell/Caldera connection can't buy Linux, because they
seem to like to buy leftovers.

John E. Koontz
NIST OCIO CASD (182)
303-497-5180