[lug] Real Operating Systems

Peter Hutnick peter-lists at hutnick.com
Thu May 15 17:15:14 MDT 2003

John E. Koontz said:
> [blah]

Allow me to present Hutnick's Theorem of Internet Discourse:

   Any sufficiently frank technical discussion of MicroSoft software is
   indistinguishable from MicroSoft bashing.

I hope that this will be quoted as a law before month's end.

-Peter

PS: Consider also the more snide rendition as:

   Any sufficiently frank technical discussion of MicroSoft "software" is
   indistinguishable from "MicroSoft bashing".

-P

PPS: Would someone with list-making authority /please/ set up the
free-for-all list?

-p