[lug] Upcoming BLUG talks

Chris Riddoch Christopher.Riddoch at colorado.edu
Mon May 19 19:48:25 MDT 2003

Hi, everyone.

I'm looking for speakers for June and August's talk.  If you'd like to
hear about anything in particular, now's your chance to make requests.
If you have a talk you'd like to give, I'd like to hear from you.

Additionally, I'd like to say that we won't be able to use the law
building for July's meeting, but if someone has ideas for a different
sort of meeting that might get us all outside for a warm summer
evening, let me know.  I was thinking something along the lines of the
Linux Bierwanderung (Beer Hike) (http://www.lbw2000.eu.org/) that's
done in Europe, but only one evening rather than a week. Boulder's a
nice place for a short hike in the summer.

I'm open to other ideas, of course.

Christopher.Riddoch at colorado.edu
 - epistemological humility -