[lug] OT free for the hauling

dan radom dan at radom.org
Tue May 20 18:53:56 MDT 2003

I have the following hardware that I would love to get rid of.

pentuim 133 (might be a 166) compaq, 64M RAM, small hard drive (has small
redhat 7.x installation on it)

8 to 10 sun sparcstation 1/1+/2 systems.  All have all RAM slots
populated, and many have hard drives.  These are sun4c systems, and are
capable of running solaris / sunos, at least aurora linux supports
sparc32, and netbsd sparc.

Most likely I will also have a sparcstation 5 and or 10 without ram or
cpu.

If anyone is interrested in any of this please contact me off list.  The
pentium system and the sparcstation 5/10 are in westminster, and the
sparcstation 1/1+/2 systems are in denver on the 16th street mall.

dan