[lug] Linux Admin in Nederland?

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Wed May 21 05:22:04 MDT 2003

I'm going to install two Linux boxes for the computer lab at kid's
program called Wildbear in Nederland (in the old schoolhouse with the
collapsed roof).  They have Mac and Win now, but Linux will be new to
them.  I want their Linux experience to be a good one.  Unfortunately,
I live in North Boulder and don't want to drive to Ned all that
often.

Would you or would anybody you know like to volunteer time in the
(rare) event that these boxes fail?  They aren't critical to the
operation, so you could just fix them on your way home.  I have
replacement parts for any hardware failures.

Thanks,
Rob