[lug] OT: Computer HW/Electronics for sale and for free!

Dan Julio djulio99 at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 09:50:22 MDT 2003

Hello everybody,

I’m spring cleaning all of my electronics and computer
parts.  I want to either sell or give away everything
listed below. I’m motivated to get rid of this stuff.
The big items I want a fair price for (don’t worry, it
can be on the lower end of fair) but the smaller and
less valuable items are yours for the taking.

Anything I don’t dispose of by May 30 will be in a
garage sale on Saturday May 31 at 4th and Alpine in
Boulder.  After that it’s all going into the trash (As
you might guess, I’m one who hates to throw away
working gear....but...)

If you are interested in anything, call me at
	 3 0 3 - 6 5 2 - 3 3 6 1
or
	d j u l i o 9 9 <at> y a h o o <dot> c o m

no low-but-reasonable offer refused :-)

Regards, Dan

Dell Dimension XPS M200s 200 MHz Pentium computer (64
MB RAM, 4 and 9 GB HDDs) Win98 w/ tons of SW, Creative
Audio card with digital IO, SCSI card, ZIP drive

PowerComputing PowerCenter Pro 180 MHz  604e (64 MB
RAM, 4 GB HDD) w/ clean install of MacOS 7.6.1, CDs,
manuals (even includes BeOS PR 2 CD)

Mac SE/30 7.0.1 8 MB RAM 200 MB HDD (Quickbooks 4,
Microsoft office)
  - Cayman systems Gatorbox (Appletalk MacIP to
ethernet TCP/IP router/bridge)
  - spare loaded back up 200 MB HDD (Load linux on
this baby ;-)

Mac Portable (68k, 1 MB RAM, 20 MB HDD) - Apples’s
first laptop!

Mac 512 (that’s 512k of RAM + floppies!!!)  Own a
piece of history for free
  - Lots of software including the original Microsoft
BASIC for Mac

HP Laserjet IIIsi Postscript laser printer with
Appletalk interface

HP Deskwriter Appletalk Inkjet printer

Imagewriter II dot-matrix printer

Connectix Quickcam (original for Mac serial interface)

UMAX Astra 1220S 36-bit SCSI color scanner (almost new
w/ box, manuals, SW)

Various SCSI peripherals
	- 1 GB SCSI drive in enclosure loaded with Mac
software
	- 2 GB Maxtor SCSI drive
	- 1 GB Connor SCSI drive w/ NT loaded)
	- several smaller SCSI drives (free)
	- several SCSI enclosures
	- SCSI CD-RW burner

Powerport 4-port serial juggler w/ software for Mac
serial interface (hook 4 devices to one serial port)

Ascend Pipeline 75 ISDN terminal adapter/router with
support for 2-pots ports

US Robotics 56k serial fax/modem

Diamond Supra Express 56k USB modem

Microchip Serial Eeprom evaluation kit and programmer

Axiom CME11 MC68HC11 development board including
bit-map LCD display (includes assembler and Basic11)

Hitachi SH-1 (32-bit RISC) development board (includes
C compiler)

Inlab Universal 28A EEPROM/PAL programmer

Sony MDS-JE320 MD player/recorder with optical
interface
Sony MZ-E40 portable MD player
8 minidiscs

Tyco Remote Control hovercraft

Misc gadgets
	- Schwinn heart-rate monitor
	- 2 100 mW 27 MHz walkie talkies
	- 2 portable CD players

Mac software
	- Animated Greetings
	- Print Shop Deluxe CD Ensemble
	- Print Shop Deluxe Graphics
	- Vegas Video Poker
	- EPS Clipart
	- Microsoft Office 4.21
	- Norton Utilities 3.2
	- Mathcad 3.1
	- White Pine eXodus v7.0 for Mac
	- Apple A/UX 3.0

Electronic parts
	Integrated Circuits
		- PAL 22V10
		- PAL 22VP10
		- 16R8 PAL
		- 16L8 PAL
		- GAL20V8
		- Various EEPROMs / Logic chips / microcontrollers
(including INS8073 Basic-on-a-chip)

	Power Supplies
		- 1.4 kVA variable autotransformer
		 - 250 watt PC power supply
		- Condor 185 watt DC supply (+5/20A, +12/5A, -12/3A,
-5/.5A, +24/2.5A)
		- +/- 15 volt
		- misc adapters

	Cables
		- SCSI cables
		- serial cables
		- ethernet cabling
		- Appletalk connectors
		- misc cables

	Misc electronics
		- a bunch of 5x8 large red LED dot-matrix displays

Books
	Digital Design with Verilog HDL
	GNU Software for MS-Windows and MS-DOS
	X Windows System User’s Guide (O’Reilly)
	Data Structures and Algorithms
	Fundamentals of Interactive Graphics
	Computer Systems Architecture
	Digital Filters and Signal Processing
	Essential Windows NT System Administration (O’Reilly)
	Introduction to VLSI Systems
	VLSI Technology
	Failure Mechanisms in Semiconductor Devices
	Computer Architecture and Parallel Processing
	Microchip Interrfacing
	Fundamentals of Logic Design
	Jargon Watch: A Pocket Dictionary for the Jitterati
	Various Mac programming manuals
	Tons of manufacturer’s logic specification manuals
(TTL, CMOS, Memory, etc)