[lug] partitioning a build machine

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue May 27 13:36:23 MDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 14:09, Ed Hill wrote:
> If you're not doing kernel work, then I have the (perhaps?) the perfect
> solution for you:
>
>   http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/mini/Multi-Distro-Dev
>
> which details the few simple tricks it takes to use chroot for
> development and testing across multiple distros without having to
> reboot.

This would probably work, but I'm anal and want to be able to boot into
the distributions to verify that, indeed, the apps really do work on a
running version of that distribution.

Still, this may be good enough.  I'll look it over.  Thanks.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com