[lug] Converting MS-Access to text/MySQL

John Mueller jmueller at smartbond.net
Wed May 28 09:49:13 MDT 2003

Jeff, were you able to convert your Access data to MySQL?  If so, can you
tell me what application you used to make it happen?  I have been involved
with building an XML DB Exchange application and am currently doing some
market research on what competing applications are out there before we
launch the beta of it.  Thanks.

Regards,

J. Mueller
SmartBond