[lug] OT: M$

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Wed May 28 16:43:55 MDT 2003

On Wed, 28 May 2003 at 16:08 -0600, Nick Golder soliloquized thusly:
> On 03-05-26 00:06 -0600, jd wrote:
> > <snip>
>
> all, once GNU/Linux is loaded, the only thing left that is Microsoft is
> the logo. ;-)

Speak for yourself!  One of the first things I do after buying/building
a system (after throwing a REAL OS on there) is peel off the M$ stickers
and replace them with my Tux stickers (found 'em online somewhere in
Scotland).

-d
--
 "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
 safety deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end