[lug] umount /dev/hda

Garett Shulman shulmang at colorado.edu
Thu May 29 04:53:31 MDT 2003

Hello Everybody, I have a progear tablet pc running linux. I use it more
or less as a very cool X display. I don't really run any apps on the
progear itself. The ram is never more than half full and the swap is
never more than 0. However, the HD spins up and down every minute. I
have tried noflushd. no luck. I would like to just unmount the hard
drive and let linux exist completely in memory. Does anybody have any
suggestions or know of any documents I might check out? Thanks a lot.
-Garett