[lug] Golden Hacking Society

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Mon Jun 2 23:03:59 MDT 2003

Hi folks,

This will be my last reminder for the Golden Hacking Society since I got
a job at MIT and will soon be leaving for the Boston area.  The schedule
is:

  Wed, June 4:  no meeting
  Wed, June 11:  meeting at Higher Grounds at 7pm

If you're interested in handling the announcements and/or the web page
for the Golden chapter, that would be great!  Please contact me or Sean
<jafo at tummy.com> for more information on how you could help out.

And now back to the regular announcement...  ;-)

For meeting details (including directions) please visit:

  http://hackingsociety.org/chapters/golden/

If anyone would like to get together for dinner before-hand (about 6pm),
please send me an email and we can pick a location (Woody's Pizza and
the Capitol Grill are both nearby).

Hope to see you there!

Ed

--