[lug] apache logs - PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Fred Robinson fred.robinson at sipfusion.com
Mon Jun 9 09:24:14 MDT 2003

>>>>PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<

jd IS A CROOK!

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND OR ACKNOWLEDGE THIS CRIMINAL!

jd RIPPED ME OFF FOR $400!

One month ago jd posted a "Projector For Sale" message to this list.  I
responded, we negotiated a price, and I paid him $400 via PayPal.  Two weeks
later jd admitted he still had not shipped the item because he was "broke"
and "didn't have the money to pay for shipping."  What a crock of shit, can
you believe this guy!  He ripps me off for $400 and and the best excuse he
has is that he's broke!  Where the F***K is the $400 I sent you?

Anyway, it's now been a month and I didn't recieve the projector.  Now I'm
in the difficult situation of trying to get a refund either thru PayPal or
my Credit Card company.

jd you're a MENACE - thanks for the headache!

Folks, avoid this jackass.

By the way, this is the same retard that has since posted such threads as;
 - "How do I setup an email copy/snoop system" so my alleged employer can
read everyone's email.
and
 - "Don't buy an Xbox" because we're supporting the villains at Microsoft

Last word.....
jd, you have this all wrong.  You're the Villain.  Microsoft and its
stewards are saints in the face of you.  They've done far more for us all
than you're capable of.

Again folks, avoid this jackass, ignore him and he'll simply go away.

Thanks,
Fred Robinson