[lug] CU-boulder install-fest

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Mon Jun 9 15:00:29 MDT 2003

Chris,

Thanks for this detailed information and for your lobbying efforts.  I
believe that advertising on campus may be more important that having
the actual event on campus.

Most students will try to find a ride to the event so they don't need
to carry their desktop PC across campus - and then convenient parking
may be more important than driving an extra mile ;)

Ferdinand

--On Monday, June 09, 2003 01:58:43 PM -0600 Chris Riddoch