[lug] Wnated: embedded consultant

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Jun 23 09:52:32 MDT 2003

There are a number of RF/Electrical Engineers on the MIT PICLIST that have
heavy experience in RFID.  There was a discussion on the list just last week
about it.

See www.piclist.com for info on the list and how to "tag" messages -- it's
an exteremely high-volume list so they have some special rules...

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com