[lug] Comcast users (OT)

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Wed Jun 25 19:22:33 MDT 2003

I've been with Comcast for 3 or 4 months (central Denver).

I've been spending so much time at work, I don't even want to think
about my computer when I'm home, so I haven't been using it much.  The
time that I have spent in front of my computer, though, I haven't really
noticed anything.

I SSH into my computer everyday, and I haven't noticed anything there,
either.

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 at 16:51 -0600, Jeff soliloquized thusly:
> Any Comcast users out there?  Have any of you notice a significant
> degradation in speed that last few days?  I'm still using the AT&T part
> of the network.  I haven't been migrated yet...
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff
>
> --
> Be really good to your family and friends. You never
> know when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.

 "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
 safety deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end
 up with either."-- Benjamin Franklin