[lug] Fun with Sobig

Scott Herod herod at dimensional.com
Thu Jun 26 13:12:21 MDT 2003

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Joseph McDonald wrote:

> Yeah, I've had 3 today as well. Good thing I'm using mutt.

I get annoyed with people who have me in their Outlook address book who
open the email trojan.  Then, not only do I get multiple copies of the
trojan email but also nasty notes from real people, who didn't check the
mail headers, saying that I sent them a copy.

Fortunately, my ISP (where I read blug mail) has presumably been kind
enough to keep the trojan away.  Probably because of the superior
sys-admin. they employ. :-)