[lug] Anonymous web host (OT)

rm at fabula.de rm at fabula.de
Mon Jun 30 02:42:25 MDT 2003

On Sun, Jun 29, 2003 at 07:48:52PM -0600, Tony Dyson wrote:
> Would simple HTML redirection do what you want?

Not really (if i understand the OP correctly): redirection would
change the URL displayed in the browser.
One can "fool" client browsers by just having an "outer" webpage on
server A that is nothing more than a frameset with one frame that
has as its content the webpagefrom server B.
The most canonic way to go would be apache's mod_proxy, since
proxying is really what'S happening here.

HTH Ralf Mattes