[lug] advice on meeting software

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Fri Jul 11 12:44:09 MDT 2003

Don't use normal VNC, use "TightVNC".  It's basically the same thing,
but the writer took and optimized the code for speed.

It also supports different modes, depending on how "compressed" you want
the desktop image.  It supports JPG compression, and you can set the JPG
level when you launch it.

Viggy