[lug] Connecting to MS LDAP server

rm at fabula.de rm at fabula.de
Wed Jul 16 10:34:04 MDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 12:30:03PM -0400, Joseph McDonald wrote:
> That calandar, addressbook sharing is most likely an Exchange
> server, rather than active directory. There's a linux Exchange
> client called Connector that allows you to use those services:

Haven't done it for years, but as far as i remember the address
book is actually accessible by LDAP queries (and i had my netscape
set up for using it as the default address book).
For the extended calender functions i'm afraid that's really MS-
proprietary (but there are some commercial tools for Linux available).

 HTH Ralf Mattes