[lug] Wireless networking

Terry Branaman t-branaman at comcast.net
Thu Jul 17 22:11:38 MDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 22:12, Terry Branaman wrote:
> I'm trying to get wireless networking on my laptop, with no success. The
> laptop is a Toshiba Satellite 5205 running Mandrake 9.1. The wireless
> nic is a SMC2635W. I followed the instructions on the SMC web site:
[snip]
I went to the CLUE North meeting tonight, where the subject was wireless
networking. Nobody there could come up with anything to get my SMC card
working, or another SMC card that was brought to the meeting. I did get
another card that my system recognizes. Thank you all for your help.

Terry Branaman <t-branaman at comcast.net>