[lug] Colocation coop?

Jason Vallery jason at vallery.net
Mon Aug 4 14:52:19 MDT 2003

Bear,

I've recently just signed up for the month to month self-managed plan with
interland
(http://www.interland.com/dedicated/self_managed.asp?path=dedpromo2) and it
seems like a pretty good deal.

I would however be interested in a local coop if the price is right. Let me
know how this works out for you and what you find.

Thanks
-Jason