[lug] Colocation coop?

Brian Jarrett bjarrett at garcoschools.org
Tue Aug 5 11:28:21 MDT 2003

I've just started my own consulting business over here on the western slope and would like to host websites for small businesses and individuals in my area.  Living in Parachute means no DSL and a T1 is way to costly for me.

If there were a way for me to put a couple servers in a room at Interlocken, I might consider it.  It would just suck if I had to go work on them.

The other option I have is getting in good with the local cable company who is actually working on setting up a cable modem network.  Although they just have a single T1 out, so it wouldn't be really fast and there is no redundancy.

Just my two cents.