[lug] The SCO IP License.. where do I click?

B Giles bldrbear at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 11:09:32 MDT 2003

>Actually I believe RH *has* asked for an injunction but I can't find the
>URL reference now that I need it.  :-)

There was a discussion on Slashdot yesterday.  SCO whined about how it was
irresponsible of RH, blah blah blah.

That's when SCO decided to start threatening the end users.  And I believe
that many companies will pay, just to eliminate the risk of being sued.

And you know what... I think that's actually great!  Not that they've paid,
but because it will open the door for criminal charges once we have an
administration that respects the law again.  Maybe the SCO leadership is
hoping for a buyout, I'm hoping for a RICO conviction where their personal
assets are seized and they spend a few years in prison learning useful
skills.