[lug] The SCO IP License.. where do I click?

Peter Hutnick peter-lists at hutnick.com
Wed Aug 6 12:48:26 MDT 2003

B Giles said:

> And you know what... I think that's actually great!  Not that they've
> paid,  but because it will open the door for criminal charges once we
> have an  administration that respects the law again.

Do you belive that SCO has a device that will allow its execs to live
hundreds of years?

> Maybe the SCO leadership is  hoping for a buyout, I'm hoping for a RICO \
> conviction

I agree.  http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=73646&cid=6617853

At first I thought they were fishing for a buyout, and maybe they were,
but at this point I think this is a pure pump and dump.

> where their personal  assets are seized and they spend a few years in
> prison learning useful  skills.

Tossed Salad Man says "I prefer syrup."

-Peter