[lug] co-location co-op

jb at forethought.net jb at forethought.net
Fri Aug 15 11:57:37 MDT 2003

*blatant plug*

My company provides both access to Cogent bandwidth (your own 100M circuit
or we can slice off smaller chunks for you) and inexpensive full cabinets.

http://forethought.net/host/cl.html

Unlike many local "vendor-neutral" co-location facilities, we do not
charge recurring cross-connect fees, so you can bring your own bandwidth
without having to pay a "tax".

I think the idea of a co-location co-op is great. When do we get started?
;)

--
 Jawaid Bazyar                 |   Affordable WWW & Internet Solutions
 foreThought.net               |   for Small Business