[lug] Rack for colo coop?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Aug 17 11:43:24 MDT 2003

On Sun, Aug 17, 2003 at 10:14:30AM -0600, Rob Nagler wrote:
>So they can only bring in $2.4M/month (80 x 30) before the pipe
>overflows.  I suspect an OC192 to Sacramento is going to cost say

It depends on what kind of connectivity they have locally in Denver and
how much traffic leaves stays on their network.  From what you found,
though, it does indeed sound like they might be having some issues
coming up.

Sean
--
 You know you're in Canada when:  A radio advertisement comes on advertising
 "Buy a case of beer, get a free touque."