[lug] how to track forged packets in a virus spoof

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Thu Aug 21 17:38:59 MDT 2003

Interesting you should mention filtering.  When I asked my ISP what a
"VPN safe static IP address" was, they told me that they would "remove"
all the filters from my IP.

At the time I didn't think anything of it.  But now I'm thinking that
perhaps my ISP performs this filtering you speak of (they certainly
don't filter incomming crap; I get scanned and probed ALL the time).

Viggy