[lug] who's teaching linux newbies? / best resources for newbies?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Fri Aug 22 08:43:12 MDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 01:44, Nate Duehr wrote:
> Anyway... I thought I'd ask the guru gang here... what's the absolute
> "best" web-based source of information you point all the Linux and Unix
> newbies in your little sphere of influence towards?

You got most of the important ones as far as I can tell.  You could add
linuxgazette.com and maybe linuxhq.com.  The latter has a few
international links that might be helpful.

The LDP is really the place to start.  Get the terminology under you
belt and you can use Google to find any answer.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com