[lug] redhat 8.0 updates

Andrew Gilmore agilmore at uc.usbr.gov
Fri Aug 29 09:15:58 MDT 2003

The up2date demo account does not have an expiration date.

It does become 'surveyware' after 60 days, and every 60 days after that.

It hasn't bothered me much yet. I didn't know this, but if you buy a
basic subscription, they upgrade your demo account to basic service as
well, so it's like two for one.

Support for Redhat 8 is scheduled to expire in December, though.

Andrew