[lug] Help mounting a wierd cd-rom

Paul E Condon pecondon at peakpeak.com
Sat Aug 30 07:43:21 MDT 2003

My daughter is visiting over the weekend from the East.
She brought with her a CD that she burned on her
Windows machine. We cannot read it here on my Debian
or on my wife's Mac. Our daughter says she recorded the
CD by using file copy in Windows Explorer, and she says
she can read it on her computer at home. I've tried
mounting it using auto-mount and specifying vfat or
ntfs. None of these work. We don't have a functioning
Windows machine here to see if it can read the CD.

Is there a specific mounting method that works for
CDs that were recorded as this one was recorded?

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon at peakpeak.com