[lug] Help mounting a wierd cd-rom

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Sat Aug 30 09:04:58 MDT 2003

It sounds like she "formatted" it to be a "drag-n-drop" type of disk,
using direct access.

I don't know how to read it on Linux, but on a Windows box, the CD
itself should have a UFS driver on it.  If the Windows machine doesn't
have that driver installed, the CD will install it for you.

See if you can find a UFS disk driver for Linux, and mount it like that.

Sorry I couldn't be much more help.

Viggy