[lug] highlighting word-by-word differences?

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Tue Sep 9 14:33:52 MDT 2003

Ken also noted the "pdiff" program which diffs and pretty-prints the
results in postscript.

pdiff is part of a2ps, and uses wdiff by default.

It isn't a pretty sight when the wdiff gets lost and similar sections
get out-of-sync though - just words like "the" and "of" joining seas
of deleted and added text.

-Neal