[lug] Free 19" racks

William D. Knoche Bill.Knoche at Sun.COM
Wed Sep 10 12:24:43 MDT 2003

> I would think that would be likely, in a month or two.

Can we put in our names now?

Seriously, I have a small personal/non-work related need for a short rack. Doesn't need to be pretty, have casters, or power strips, doors, sides or anything, just 6' or shorter. In fact a couple 4'-6' sections of relay rack rails might just be sufficient. 2-3 shelves would be great...

If anyone has free or inexpensive parts, I would appreciate it.

Sorry to consume bandwidth on such a trivial off topic item...

Thanks,

--Bill

knoche at wdk.com at home
bill.knoche at sun.com at work