[lug] CD rip/encode

Peter Hutnick peter-lists at hutnick.com
Thu Sep 11 05:40:38 MDT 2003

Jeffrey Siegal said:
> Peter Hutnick wrote:
>> I've written a bash script for doing backup discs with cdrdao and
>> cdparanoia.  If anyone is interested it is at
>> http://hutnick.com/dupecd.
>
> Actually just using "cdrdao copy" (along with whatever options you might
>  want) will do the trick.  It uses the paranoia library.

Yes, but there doesn't seem to be an option to make multiple copies from a
single rip.  I am aware it will let me keep the image, but then I have to
remember how to burn an additional copy from that image, then remember to
remove that image.

Like I said on the page, I'm looking for "just right."

-Peter