[lug] Sysadmin Consultant Wanted

Steve Sullivan sullivan at mathcom.com
Sat Sep 13 15:25:26 MDT 2003

I'm developing a Linux based application for a small financial
services company and soon will be setting up a server in a
local colocation shop, still to be determined.

I'm looking for a part time SA consultant.
Initially it would be a few hours a week on issues around setting
up the server and site.  Later I'll be looking for long term
ongoing support.

Big issues are security, reliability, availibility, security,
recovery, backup management, and security.

If interested, please email me a paragraph or two on your
background using ascii text (not html or some misbegotten
proprietary format).  To avoid my spam filter, include
the phrase "sysadmin consultant" in your subject.

Many thanks,

Steve

Steve Sullivan    sullivan at mathcom.com

   Mathcom Solutions Inc.: Custom Software Development.
    * Mathematical optimization, simulation, and modeling.
    * Data mining, information retrieval.
    * Java, XML, C++, Mathematica, Matlab, XSLT, XQuery, SOAP, RMI, ...

http://www.mathcom.com    303-494-7115