[lug] SCOpourri

Peter Hutnick peter-lists at hutnick.com
Wed Sep 17 21:13:56 MDT 2003

So I am out-of-my-mind pissed at SCO.  I had to do something.  Then I
heard about their "Worldwide City-to-City Tour"
(http://ir.sco.com/ReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=118028).

I had visions of attending and handing out anti-FUD flyers.  Sadly, they
aren't coming to Colorado.

Would the LUG-at-large be interesting in "producing" such a flyer?  (By
producing I mean letting me put the words "Boulder Linux User's Group" on
the front.)

On a related note, I have generated a "sign" (8.5 x 11) expressing my
sentiments about the situation.  I put one in my car.  You can get your
own at http://hutnick.com/sco/.

Please note that if you are looking for a graphics artist, considering me
for the position is grounds to have your head checked :-P

Also, does anyone know where to get a high-rez Tux 2.0?  The one on Larry
Ewing's site looks pretty bad on paper.  I found the .svg one previously
mentioned on the list, but it doesn't look quite right and I'm not nearly
cool enough to get anything done with the SVG tools that are out there :-(

-Peter