[lug] Re: debian. TRY THE KNOPPIX DISTRIBUTION!!!!!

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Sep 19 11:01:35 MDT 2003

pjr at ucar.edu wrote:

> I think you should try one of the latest Knoppix distributions.

Dang!  Why didn't I think of that?  I was just playing with Knoppix the
other day and it autodetected everything on my IBM laptop I use at work.
  Was pretty cool to see a KDE desktop running on it and to turn around
and say to the other admin -- "hey... check this out!".

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com

"A mind is like a parachute--you should open it only in certain
very specific life-threatening situations." - Frank Willison