[lug] cisco 675

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Fri Sep 19 21:12:23 MDT 2003

Are you sure that the 675 is the proper device for your DSL connection?
  Out here in Colorado, the 675 was used, then the phone company
swithced to newer equipment, and we all needed the 678.

I forget the exact differences.  Does your 675 even train up?  You
shouldn't need to set anything to see if it's trained.

Viggy