[lug] Google

The Matt thompsma at colorado.edu
Sun Sep 21 15:00:50 MDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 17:11, Michael Stephenson wrote:
> Most of you probably know this but for anyone  who doesn't,   google
> has some interesting new find options like, entering a telephone number
> in the search box will return owner of the number and full billing
> address if the number is listed.  Entering a math formula into search
> and google will calculate the answer and it will also will solve
> conversions, translations and many has many other features.  Good
> reference book for some of the more obscure features is "Hacking
> Google" available at your local library or book store.

In re the conversions, for what I'm guessing is an exec of units, I
still can't get the calculator to convert in energies.  You know "N meV
in hartrees" or the like.

Just wanted to day that 'cause I'm bored.  Plus I wondered if anyone
knew how to do it.

Matt
--
"And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean,
all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good