[lug] Fedora *MEETS* KRUD comments wanted

Andrew Gilmore agilmore at uc.usbr.gov
Thu Sep 25 09:15:49 MDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 15:53, Joseph McDonald wrote:

[snip] comments and replies.

> It seems we're not the only ones either..
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/shrike-list/2003-September/msg00963.html

This post is a VERY good summary of the problems I see in the new Redhat
Strategy.

I am not sure what I am going to do. I may just have to fall back on
Solaris for production use, since I'm not that deeply into Linux for
production.

I'd still like to use a Redhat Linux desktop, but with the upgrades and
errata expiring so quickly for any particular release of Fedora, I'm not
sure.

This makes me very unhappy.

Andrew

--
Hydraulic Engineer, Water Resources Group
Upper Colorado Regional Office, Bureau of Reclamation