[lug] Fedora *MEETS* KRUD comments wanted

The Matt thompsma at colorado.edu
Thu Sep 25 15:13:54 MDT 2003

Wow, sounds like my "live life on the bleeding edge" isn't a philosophy
many take.  Frankly, I'm happy about the new Fedora since I like my
distro insanely current (why my home box is Rawhide/DAG/FreshRPMs Red
Hat and ~x86 Gentoo), and Fedora might finally give me that.  Of course,
I'm slowly moving to an all Gentoo box, so perhaps this is too little,
too late for me.

But, even though, I'm not a sysadmin or the like, I can understand that
point of view too.

Matt
--
"And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean,
all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good