[lug] market power -> vulnerability ?

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Fri Sep 26 14:32:16 MDT 2003

> Maybe M$ being a monopoly makes it a irresistable target,
> but Fort Knox is also an irresistable target, and there
> is no record of a pre-teen kid breaking into it.

The fallacy here is obvious. If the required tools to break into Fort
Knox were readily available to pre-teen kids (and they had
transportation to Tennessee) they would.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
Home of Connect Daily Web Calendar Software
http://www.mhsoftware.com/connectdaily.htm
Voice: 303 438 9585