[lug] Speakers still needed...

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Fri Sep 26 17:19:17 MDT 2003

Given the current discussions I feel that a comparison of the
distributions would be worthwhile.

I would be willing to talk about SuSE Linux.  We would still need to
find a speaker for Debian, one for KRUD (and RedHat)...

I would be happy to coordinate a bit with the other speakers so we
could compare system administration, features, fees, ...

Ferdinand

--On Thursday, September 25, 2003 11:58:58 PM -0600 Chris Riddoch