[lug] RHEL WS vs ES

Peter Hutnick peter-lists at hutnick.com
Mon Oct 6 11:17:04 MDT 2003

George Sexton said:
> You really have to wonder about someone with:
>
> "GNU General Protection License" on their site, when they have a link
> right to it...

Well, AFAIK it was developed on Win95, usage of which generates a
Pavlovian response of "protection [fault]" to the word "general."

What really makes /me/ wonder is that it is written (IIRC) in Pascal!

-Peter

PS: Do I get a bonus point for working "AFAIK" and "IIRC" into the same post?

-P

PPS: I sort of RC . . . it is written in Delphi, which seems to be a
Borland fork of Pascal.

-p