[lug] debian with 2.4 kernel

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed Oct 8 03:34:41 MDT 2003

Umm... if they haven't changed the order of the installer, that step is
the last one before "reboot".  :-)

It used to go "make system bootable", "make boot floppy", "reboot".

So if you got that far, just pop the CD out and boot from the hard disk.
;-)

Hard to know that if you've never been all the way through that
installer before, I realize...

Have fun...

Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>