[lug] gphoto help

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Mon Oct 13 13:20:48 MDT 2003

As someone else suggested earlier you can modify the permissions to
your device to give everyone full control - at the expense of
security.

Typically only a properly authenticated local user should have access
to this device.  KDE (and probably also Gnome) do this for you - if
properly configured.

Ferdinand

--On Saturday, October 11, 2003 01:01:03 PM -0600 Jeff