[lug] Whither Severn?

The Matt thompsma at colorado.edu
Mon Oct 13 13:28:29 MDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 13:04, The Matt wrote:
> Folks, does anyone know of a mirror out there that is allowing downloads
> of Severn?  I've tried indiana, utah, CU's...all of them throw up a "550
> Failed to change directory" when I try to move in to the severn
> directory.

Never mind.  Looks like Redhat had a bit flipped for either a new
version or administrative purposes.  Something.  So, Redhat needs to
unlock the bit during rsync.

Learning something new every day.

--
"And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean,
all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good