[lug] Whither Severn?

The Matt thompsma at colorado.edu
Mon Oct 13 13:43:01 MDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 13:28, The Matt wrote:
> Never mind.  Looks like Redhat had a bit flipped for either a new
> version or administrative purposes.  Something.  So, Redhat needs to
> unlock the bit during rsync.

As I cascade my own post, it is the former.

Quoth http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/:

Fedora Core 1 / Cambridge
      * July 21 2003 - Test 1 (originally called Beta 1) release
      * September 25 2003 - Test 2 release
      * October 13 2003 - Test 3 release
      * November 3 2003 - General Availability

Wow.  All I was going for was Test 2.  Guess I'll wait a few hours for
Test 3 to be outed.

In fact, as I write this, Nottingham announced.

Matt
--
"And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean,
all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good