[lug] pgsql through perl ?????

Avinash Dinesh cmrit7 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Oct 18 14:04:05 MDT 2003

hello people
i recently installed pgsql on my system and logged in
as root to enter into the default user "postgres"..

evethough i created a user through this i dont know
how to log into the database as this user.

and can anyone also tell me how to access the pgsql
database through perl.The intrusion detection system i
plan to work on needs database, any other alternative
way to store data would also help me in great deal.

(thanks a lot for the response i got for my query on
IDS, helped me a lot..thanks again.)

Avinash
cmr Institute of technology